- Price: Call
- Aircraft Name: 2011 Phenom 100 N3JG
- Hours: 5,497
- Manufacturer: Embraer
- Model: Phenom 100
- Registration Number: N3JG
- Serial Number: 246
- Year: 2011
- Location: Lake Charles, LA
2011 Phenom 100
Verity Jet Group is proud to present 2011 Phenom 100 SN 246, N3JG.
The Phenom 100s success is attributed to ease of operation, low operating costs and high reliability. Featuring the largest cabin in class and max cruise speed of 390 knots, the Phenom 100 is one of the most popular light jets on the market.
Whether you’re looking to impress clients, or get away for a relaxing weekend, the Phenom 100 is a dream-come-true private jet – N3JG is versatile, economic yet luxurious, and high-performing – AND it looks great on the runway.
5,497 Total Time
The cabin features 4 pedestal seats arranged in a club configuration, featuring left and right hand executive tables. The aft belted lavatory is separated from the cabin via a curtain. A credenza is situated adjacent to the main entry door.
Matterhorn White base with Black accent Stripes.
- Manufacturer: Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Model: PW617-F
- TBO Interval: 3,500 Hours
- JSSI Essential LLC Program 100% Funded
- LH Engine Hours/Cycles: 5,335/4,657
- RH Engine Hours/Cycles: 5,280/4,608
Avionics & Equipment:
- Garmin G1000 Prodigy Avionics Suite
- Three 12.4 inch Liquid Crystal Displays
- Garmin GFC 700 Autopilot
- Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument
- Dual Garmin Audio Panels
- Dual Attitude Heading Reference Systems
- Dual RVSM Compliant Air Data Computers
- Engine Indication & Crew Alerting System Central Maintenance Computer
- Class B Terrain Awareness & Warning System
- Satellite Weather Datalink
- XM Satellite Radio
- Garmin GTX 850 TCAS I
- Single Mode S Transponder
- Enhanced Takeoff Package
- Garmin GWX 68 Weather Radar
- ADS-B Out
- Avance L3 Wifi System
- Concorde Battery
- Premium Passenger Door
- Belted Lavatory
- LED Accent Lighting
- Life Vests
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.