- Price: Call
- Aircraft Name: 2009 Phenom 100 N620AS
- Hours: 4,750
- Manufacturer: Embraer
- Model: Phenom 100
- Registration Number: N620AS
- Serial Number: 45
- Year: 2009
- Location: Brookhaven, MS
2009 Phenom 100
Verity Jet Group is proud to present 2009 Phenom 100 SN 45, N620AS.
This aircraft features excellent cosmetics, an impeccable one owner pedigree, midwest US based since new, and fully funded JSSI engine program.
The Phenom 100 is a robust aircraft, economic to operate and simple to maintain. Incorporating large aircraft features such as a true air stair entry door, spacious cabin, enclosed lavatory and the largest windows in class, the Phenom 100 is one of the most popular models in the light jet market.
Whether you’re looking to impress clients, or get away for a relaxing weekend, the Phenom 100 is a dream-come-true private jet – N620AS is versatile, economic yet luxurious, and high-performing – AND it looks great on the runway.
4713 Total Time
Complete cabin customization in October 2021 which features 4 quilted leather pedestal seats arranged in a club configuration with left and right executive carbon fiber tables. The aft lavatory is separated from the cabin via a weight saving privacy curtain.
Matterhorn white base with black and silver accent stripes.
- Manufacturer: Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Model: PW617-F
- Takeoff thrust 1,695 pounds each engine
- Dual full authority digital engine control (FADEC)
- JSSI Engine Program – 100% Funded
- Garmin G1000 “Prodigy” Avionics Suite
- Triple 12” Garmin Displays
- Synthetic Vision
- XM Radio and Weather
- Garmin GFC-700 AFCS (Automatic Flight Control System)
- Dual AHRS (Attitude Heading and Reference System)
- Dual RVSM Compliant Digital Air Data Computers
- TCAS I
- Dual Radio Modules
- Dual Digital Auto Control Systems
- EICAS (Engine Indication and Crew Alerting System) with
- Computer like Functionality
- Class-B TAWS (Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- Garmin GTX-33D Mode S Transponder (ADS-B Out Compliant)
- Enhanced Takeoff Package
- Sunshade and Sun Visor
- Cockpit Flood Lights
- Garmin GWX 68 Weather Radar
- Premium Passenger Door
- Life Vests
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.