- Price: Call
- Aircraft Name: Twin Commander 1000
- Hours: 4,598
- Manufacturer: Gulfstream
- Model: Twin Commander 1000
- Registration Number: N695HT
- Serial Number: SN 96038
- Year: 1982
- Location: Valparaiso, IN
Twin Commander 1000
Powered by the Garrett/Honeywell TPE331-511K-10 engine, the Twin Commander is the most advanced, luxurious and high performing model in the Twin Commander line up.
Reasons N695HT is the most compelling Twin Commander on the market:
- With only 4,596 hours, N695HT is by far the lowest time Twin Commander on the market. Perhaps in existence!
- Virtually brand new 5 blade MT propellers!
- Excellent ownership and maintenance pedigree. N695HT has been maintained predominantly by the world’s premier Twin Commander authorized service centers, Eagle Creek Aviation and Byerly Aviation.
- N695HT was modernized in 2021 with the Garmin G950 flight deck!
- The aircraft had new paint in 2018, and new interior in 2004. Both are in excellent condition.
- Cockpit and cabin windows are in great shape, no need for replacement anytime soon.
- Recently overhauled starter/generators.
- #1 Engine FCU overhauled in January, 2022.
- Unmatched power and performance in a 300 knot turbo prop, with bullet proof Garrett engines, at altitudes up to 35,000 feet!
- Certification Authority: FAA
- Aircraft Model: Twin Commander 695A
- Airworthiness Date: 1982
- Manufacturer: Garrett/Honeywell
- Model: TPE-331-511K-10
- Engine 1 Hours: 4,598
- Engine 1 OH Due: 801 Hours
- Engine 2 Hours: 4,598
- Engine 2 OH Due: 801 Hours
INSPECTION STATUS: 5 YEAR
- Prop OH Due Sept, 2028 or 9,105 Hours
- Landing Gear OH Due: Feb, 2025
- Annual Due: July, 2025
- Fresh Byerly Aviation 150 Hour Inspection
Matterhorn White with Maroon Base and Gold Accent Stripes. New in 2018.
N695HT features a six (6) passenger cabin with lateral tracking chairs, large custom built forward refreshment center in high gloss bulled walnut, dual executive writing desks, and under seat storage. Interior new in 2004.
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.